Pages

Sunday 8 June 2014

Pamper Evening!! :)

I'm so happy right now and that is of course due to my pamper evening.
I have been anticipating this and after a loooooong stressful week of work a pamper day or evening is definitely something I think would make anyone feel better and just de-stress and get you ready for the week ahead.
 
I thought it would be nice to share what my beauty regimes are and although I do not pamper myself daily I use a lot of the products that I have included in my blog today every day.
 
I started prepping for this yesterday after I went to the gym and had a walk around my local shops. I went into lush and tried a new bath bomb I have been eyeing up for a few weeks! Its one of the new ones called " Granny takes a dip". This bath bomb smells so delicious and I cant believe I didn't pick it up before. It is purple, blue, pink and green but my bath eventually went dark purple. The ginger, pepper and lemon scents were uplifting and I really enjoyed them because I'm kind of going of the scents that are too sweet and starting to like more of the tangy, musky, spicy smells!!
 


So I started my evening off with running my bath, which actually takes a really long time due to our weird taps so I could  prepare a lot whilst I waited for it to run!!
I first used my "Blue Skies and Fluffy White Clouds" Bubble bar from Lush by crumbling it under the tap to create the bubbles for my bath and lit a few candles around my bath just to create a sense of serenity and calmness so I could properly relax.
 
I grabbed my glass of cabernet, chucked in the Granny takes a dip Bath bomb to dissolve and jumped in!
 
The best way I like to relax in the bath is to read my kindle and escape from the realities of the world for a few moments.
at the moment I'm reading "The One" by Keira Cass the last book in the selection trilogy
(I AM HOOKED).
 
After about what seemed like a lifetime I eventually got out and slipped into my Jasper Conran Dressing Gown which is like wearing a cloud and wrapped my hair into a turban I bought from Primark.

 

I then washed my face with the Biore face wash and applied my "Oatifix" face mask by Lush that I keep in the fridge so its extra cooling and refreshing on my skin. I usually keep it on for about 15-20 minutes and the thing I like about this mask is that it doesn't harden after 10 minutes and it stays soft so it is really easy to apply and to wash off.
Once I have taken that off then I will cleanse my skin with my Garnier toner and moisturise  with cream and rehydrating eye gel.
 
Since I went to the gym yesterday and did legs day, my upper legs were in absolute agony today and I can imagine a lot of people are familiar with the feeling of the day after legs day. I used my Body shop Coconut Beautifying Oil to massage into my thighs to try and soothe the pain then applied my gradual tanner my Garnier in the dark version. I don't use any particular method to apply this but always make sure that I wash my hands after and reapply the fake tan to my hands how I like to do it.
 

 





















I then took my hair out and applied my Paul Smith Total Treat Argan Oil Hair Transforming Cream.
Then I quickly blow dried my hair so I'm ready for bed.
 
I am currently sitting in my bed with my cat at my feet watched 500 Days of Summer as I really fancied a girly night in  and have my windows wide open as you will know if you are in Britain today that it is Unnaturally HOT! In my attempts to keep cool, (multiple ice lollies and cocktails) I have failed and as a true Brit spent the day complaining of the heat, Come winter  I will complain of the cold again!
 
Hope everyone else has a lovely summer!
 
Katie x
 








No comments:

Post a Comment