Pages

Saturday 24 January 2015

Sparkly Head Bands

I understand I am very late to this party but I have only recently discovered my love for Gossip Girl. Awful, I know. I have literally been in a Netflix coma-like state the past few weeks and have already sped through 4 seasons, 100 cups of tea and 100  slices  of toast and OH MY GOD I am totally obsessed with Blair Waldorf! She is so sassy and head strong, I could only aspire to have her confidence and outlook on life.
That girl has given me some serious headband inspiration so yesterday I decided to pop into Primark and see what they had to satisfy my needs!
I like shopping in Primark as it is really cheap and I don't have the money to splash out on the little accessories here and there as I please and all of these headbands pictured below were only £3 each!
I know there are some people who avoid Primark like the plague but come on, who has the money to spend extortionate amounts on a head piece?!








Look how sparkly and gorgeous they are and just for £3 they're a complete bargain!
My favourite is definitely the gold band, third one down.


Here's some little snippets of me wearing a few!

I can't wait to wear these out, just picture me in a far off dream world with a Martini in one hand and Blair's favourite macaroons in the other!



Katie xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment