Pages

Sunday 19 April 2015

10 Struggles a Perpetually Cold Person Will Understand; GIF

Yes, I am one of those perpetually cold people. From working in an office I have come to the realisation that human beings, when hot, are non-negotiable on the terms of the air conditioning/heating system. I was always overruled no matter how much I shivered and begged and unfortunately I was seated right under the AC unit. 
I have purchased an extortionate amount of jumpers and tights. Purchased one too many water bottles from Primark because "AW! Look it's shaped like a cute teddy bear" and I'll never properly pull off sunglasses as I'm always wearing some sort of knitwear and just look like a crazy person.
If you are also one of these people, I salute you. Below are some of the struggles we both know to be true.



When you're in a meeting and your colleagues start to hint that they are feeling a bit hot you have come to the realisation that, at some point in the very near future, the AC will be turned on.






And when that air conditioning goes on, it's sure to be on maximum speed.





Your wardrobe is 75% knitwear




And no matter how many of those jumpers you wear, that annoying breeze will still find its way in.




 We can't even bare to type on the keyboard any longer as our fingers are so damn cold!




Your bed sheets are always too cold and you have to do the wiggle dance to warm them up.




You'll have the heating in your car on full blast but your passenger will complain it's too stuffy and hot






When you get into other people's car and they insist on opening the windows even in the winter for "fresh air supply"



 You will consider wearing gloves and a scarf even though its a summer dress kinda day






Hot baths are our favourite so we get to spend all our money on Lush bath bombs (so I'm not complaining)





Katie
x

2 comments:

  1. Hilarious!! I share your pain on all these points! A/C is just so evil! I would say my top one is despite it being summer you still keep your winter wardrobe because everyone insists on turning on the AC at full blast. (Roll eyes) xx

    maquillageconfessions.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know its awful isn't it?! Even when I go on holiday I can't bare to have the AC in the room on! Hot, hot,hot!
      Thank you for your lovely comment xx

      Delete