Pages

Monday 13 April 2015

Motivational Monday



I believe in staying positive as much as possible and I try to be an all-round happy person in life. A great way to remind yourself to smile is thinking about all the little things in life that make you happy. It could be anything from wearing your favourite pair of socks to treating yourself to an extra nice meal.

This week I am happy for -

1. Leftover Easter eggs
2. Going to bed late and waking up early and NOT needing a nap!
3. Singing in the car really loud
4. Wearing a dress and sandals for the first time in 7 months and not freezing
5. Finally being able to sleep with the window open again
6.  Lush bubble baths
7. My stepdad's  home made Shepard's Pie
8.  The fact that my freckles that are finally appearing
9. How much my cat loves a cuddle
10. Makeup-less pyjama days



What are you happy for this week?


Katie
x


No comments:

Post a Comment