Pages

Monday 27 April 2015

Spring Walk With My Dogs

I do love Spring, as I've said time and time again. 
I wasn't able to go to work today due to a contagious illness I have but didn't want to be stuck inside so I thought I'd go spread germs at my local park with my dogs, Bonnie and Teddy. I discovered today that Teddy likes to bark and strange men and chase loud cars and Bonnie will just run away from all dogs as she's such a little baby. Other than that they are very well behaved and I am appreciating their company and cuddles a lot today.
 It was such beautiful weather, I had to take some pictures of the nature and dogs minus my myself due to the dodge lip.












I love days like this, I'm seriously chilled out at the moment drinking a cuppa from my Disney mug and watching Orange is the New Black which is my new favourite programme!


Hope you're all having a lovely Monday!

Katie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment