Pages

Wednesday 1 April 2015

Welcoming April & Spring!

April and May are definitely my favourite months of the year! The nights are gradually getting longer over here in the UK. It starts warming up, well it should start but its currently 8 degrees... not a good start.
I'm the type to complain when its too hot or too cold, but Spring is the time of year when its that lovely in-between weather and you can start wearing skirts again but still have a nice jacket over the top or cute ankle boots.



The some of the best things about spring are...

1.British Summer Time - We still get to enjoy a bit of the sun when we get out of the office!

2.New Season Clothes- Topshop Spring Fling Collection anybody?

3. Easter - (A personal favourite of mine) Eating chocolate eggs to your hearts content, don't mind if I do...

4. Flowers in bloom - Yes this is truly one of the best things! The moment I see the Daffodils spring up out of the ground my mood instantly lifts - cue the Instagram attack on Tulips.

5. New Season, New You - It's the perfect excuse to try something new, whether it be a lipstick shade, a daring hair colour or even a nail polish shade. 

6. You now have the opportunity to wear that duck egg blue or marshmallow pink that was lost in the Autumn months






Let me know your favourite thing about Spring!!



Katie
x





6 comments:


  1. Very lovely post dear:)
    xoxo Antonella <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Spring as well, I always think Autumn is my favourite time of the year but I always get so much more excited for Spring!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Spring makes me happy because it's getting warmer but I love autumn too because I get sick of the warm weather after a while and can't wait to wear dark lipstick again :D x

      Delete
  3. amazing post!!

    had a great read thanks for sharing :D

    cute blog !!

    would love to know your thoughts on my new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    MyBlogloving

    MyFacebook

    Have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete