Pages

Monday 20 April 2015

Motivational Monday



I don't think I'll ever be one of those people who are completely organised and has everything going right for them. I'm extremely fortunate to have a loving family who take care of me, as well as a loving boyfriend and a nice home to live in. But I am also very unlucky in terms of, my hair never goes the right colour, or I drop my new blusher as soon as I leave boots and it smashes into pieces :( or I come across the largest potholes I've ever seen and have no choice but to drive over them and almost destroy my car! 
Surprisingly I stay quite positive in these situations, where the old me would just break down and cry, the new me laughs off the orange patches in my hair and the £40 spent on straightening the alloy on my wheel. I'm feeling very positive this morning and feel this week will be badass.  I would like to get some, if not all, of my little ducks in a row.

This week I am happy for -

1.  Realising I haven't had a cold since I started the gym again *touches wood*

2. Finally getting my hair fixed

3.  My gorgeous new bed sheets that make me so excited to jump into bed!

4. My car not breaking down on me (I'm not thankful for the massive pothole that bent my alloys last Friday)

5. The hot UK weather we had on Wednesday :)

6.  The sun still being up at 7.45pm!

7. Game of Thrones season 5!

8.  Candles that make your room smell lovely without having to light them 

9.  Old favourite songs I forgot about, playing on the radio

10. My skin is finally clearing up


What are you happy for this week?

Katie

x



No comments:

Post a Comment