Pages

Wednesday 22 April 2015

The British Tag






I've been considering doing a get to know me tag, for those readers out there to give a little insight on who I am basically. I thought the British Tag would be the best way to do that as I am honestly as British as they come. I complain constantly about the dreary weather, drink far too many cups of tea and have barbecues whatever the weather

1. How many cups of tea do you have a day? How many sugars?
I have between 3-4 cups a day, 1 sugar! It always has to be in a nice mug. I also have a coffee or 2 during the day.
2. Favourite part of your roast?
It's a toss-up between Yorkshire puddings and sage and onion stuffing!
3. Favourite dunking biscuit?
Digestives all the way even though I know they're so bad for me!
4. Favourite quintessentially British pastime?
I love going to pubs, whether it be drinking in the evening or for a Sunday lunch I just love a good pub.
5. Favourite word?
My mum would kill me but I love the word "Bollocks"! There's a satisfaction that comes with shouting this at someone who is lying.
6. Cockney rhyme slang?
Dog and Bone
Apple and Pears
A personal favourite, Baked Bean!
7. Favourite sweet?
Anything Haribo!
8. What would your pub be called?
There's a pub in West Sussex that my I have been to with my Nan called the Black Rabbit and I love it there! I think I would name it something like that. Maybe the "White Rabbit" like Alice in Wonderland.
9. No.1 British person?
I LOVE Tanya Burr!
10. Favourite shop / Restaurant?
I love Topshop for clothing. My favourite restaurant has to be Ciao Bella, a little Italian restaurant in Romford. They do the best food and big portions! I go there with my boyfriend when we're celebrating something or just fancy gorging on pizza.
11. What British song pops into your head?
Spice Girls- Spice up your life. I'm picturing Geri Halliwell's Union Jack Dress
12. Marmite?
Love it, but I definitely have to have a craving for it. I don't keep it in the cupboard.


I tag those British bloggers out there who has yet to do the British tag to do it!
Katie 
x

2 comments:

  1. Great post! I loved reading your answers. I would love to go to a pub name the White Rabbit! You have a lovely blog, I'm following you now on g+. Checkout my blog and if you like it follow me too. Let's keep in touch! :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thank you for your lovely comment! :)
      I have followed you back! Katie x

      Delete