Pages

Friday 10 April 2015

Get That Friday Feeling!!






Since Katy Perry's song TGIF I find myself  doing a little dance under the covers to the song in my mind when I wake up on a Friday morning, bit strange I know. Honestly, I think Friday is my favourite day. Most people prefer fun Saturdays or lazy Sundays (I know someone who favours Monday above all! WTF right?!)

Friday is the day when I get excited about the next few days ahead and can plan or not plan what I want to do. 
Friday's the day when you can turn the morning alarm off. 
Friday's the day when you can stay up until 3AM watching Netflix because you don't have work or school the next day.
Friday is the day when my mood is at its peak and I skip joyfully through the day. (Not really because that would be weird, but METAPHORICALLY)
Friday is rest day!
Friday is pay day!
Friday is the day when driving home from work is more enjoyable and there is less traffic!
The sun always seems to shine on a Friday.


Have a Happy Friday!!

Katie
x




1 comment:

  1. Great post Katie :) I followed you :) Visit my blog :http://ataleofbeauty.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete