Pages

Wednesday 29 April 2015

My Summer Holiday Wishlist


Now that I can finally start getting excited over a holiday, I am pre-empted to start my obsessive online browsing for my summer holiday wishlist.
I am the type to plan everything, I make check lists for packing and plan outfits for the daytime and evening. I like to have everything running smoothly as I have a perpetual fear of getting to the airport and realising I forgot something. I would like to write a pre-holiday checklist post closer to the holiday but for now here is what's on my wishlist all items are from New Look believe it or not!

I have found New Look sells clothes that are just to my taste and are really affordable. I have been looking for a comfortable, loose jumpsuit for a while now to wear in the summer with some wedges, and when I found this one I was so pleased its under £30, isn't  black (which is going out of the comfort zone) and military-esque. I think this jumpsuit will go really nice in the evening on a holiday where it's a bit cooler but you can still pair it with some nice sparkly sandals or tan wedges to glam it up.


I also LOVE the sunglasses. I am a big fan of big sunglasses, they just seem to fit my face shape really well as opposed to aviators much to my dismay. I am not one to spend a lot of money on a pair of sunglasses as I know I will end up chucking them in the bottom of my bad one day and they'll get forgotten about and crushed.


I fell in love with this floral jacket as soon as I saw it. I'm not really one for wearing blazers as they never provide enough warmth I find. But this blazer I feel will do nicely on a summers day when its not sweltering outside and I want to sit in the pub garden or even over a nice dress to attend a wedding! This would definitely go into the suitcase to chuck over the jumpsuit when the chill hits in the evening or even to travel to the airport over jeans and a white t-shirt!


The sparkly sandals pleased me very much. I definitely am considering purchasing these now not just for the holiday they're so pretty!. They don't have that in-between toe wedge that I despise! It always gives me a blister! These just look really comfy and perfect for strutting around the pool side in.


Speaking of the pool, the coral bikini is also something I really liked when browsing through the skimpy beachwear. I have never bought a bikini that has the high waisted bottoms. I have always thought these would suit my body shape but have always been dis-inclined by the thought of weird tan lines. I am considering buying one, we'll see.


The statement necklace also pictured above was also a must have on my wishlist. I love big chunky necklaces over a simple dress or top. My favourite colour is ice blue so this one really caught my eye!


The loose dress pictured is similar to other dresses I have bought before for a holiday, I like them to have a cover up over my bikini when I wonder down to the beach or pool and then you can throw it n when you go in for lunch. A lot of beach coverups found in shops are almost see through and not very appropriate for any other place apart from the beach. This dress isn't see-through so I am able to take it home with me knowing I can wear it again to a party or BBQ if I like.


I couldn't forget a beach towel, this one says "The sun, the sand, a drink in my hand" which is perfect because it is exactly what I want in a holiday!!


Last but not least is a pair of slippers I saw that I thought were adorable! They are unicorn slippers, not for a holiday of course but whilst looking I found these on New Look's website and I had to mention them! I am definitely putting these into my checkout basket for chilled out nights with a cup of tea and writing more blog posts for you lovely readers! I can't resist a good pair of slippers.





What's on your holiday wishlist?

Katie
x




No comments:

Post a Comment