Pages

Monday 25 May 2015

Motivational Monday

The main reason I write motivational Monday posts is to have a reminder each week to myself to be grateful for something and to keep me going when things seem crappy. I list the things I'm happy for  this week too as it would be so easy to write 100 things that happened that I'm angry about. People find it easier to see the bad in things rather than the great, if I list these once a week I'm sure it will get stuck in my head one day to always look on the bright side of life *whistles*.


This week I want to remind myself and others that no matter how many times you may fail or get rejected, always get back on the horse and try again.
A  quote I really like is "If someone tells you no, you're asking the wrong person"
This means to always strive for what you desire no matter how disheartening rejection may be and not to give up. 
My biggest motivation is my mum. The one who's always on the other end of the phone when I cry from the stress of  life and encourages me to get on with it. She supports me every day and I'm very grateful to her.


This week I'm happy for:-

1. Taking dogs for a walk at 7pm and it still be baking hot!

2. A lazy sunday with Dean  spent watching films

3. Winning V.I.P tickets to meet Tanya Burr next Wednesday! :D

4. Positive feedback from a job interview

5. How my cat meows in reply to almost anything you say



Hope you all have a lovely week!

Katie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment