Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2015

Drugstore Favourites Under £10

There are always going to be those few bargain drugstore products that you repurchase again and again because you know the colour suits you, its good value for money and you get those beauty points every time you repurchase!
I love drugstore makeup, its so cheap, the quality is good and there's always a shop nearby. I don't have to worry about waiting for a trip to London or to the airport for a SpaceNK shop or Charlotte Tilbury counter where I would end up buying the cheapest product. I can just pop to the nearest high street or shopping mall and grab all I need!
Below are a few of my favourite drugstore items!


The Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation is my ultimate favourite foundation. Nothing makes my skin feel plumper and more refreshed! I use it in the shade Ivory on my pale days. On the days I wear fake tan I use True Ivory as it is slightly darker with an orange tone that doesn't leave me looking cakey.

My second favourite definitely has to be the Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint. When I take a break from wearing acrylics I like to opt for a Gel paint as it is much more stronger and longer lasting that your everyday nail polish. The Barry M Gel Paint is quite thick and gloopy but doesn't go streaky while applying. My favourite shade of this is 'Pomegranate' but I have 'Sugar Apple' and 'Mango' on my wishlist!

My favourite drugstore mascara is Maybellines The Falsies and it has been a favourite for a good 5 years. This is an everyday wear mascara for me that I can always depend on! I get long fluttery eyelashes with every use and it doesn't try out quickly!

My last favourite is Soap & Glorys Flake Away Body Scrub. This stuff is just the best, it leaves my skin feeling silky soft and I have repurchased this about 5 times. You get 300ml in one of their large pots of this and it lasts for ages. It has the fruity Soap & Glory scent that everybody loves, its good enough to eat! Though I wouldn't recommend it! It contains Grapeseed and Almond oils which is super softening for your skin and the scrub is made from grit salt. It is very chunky and rough so wouldn't recommend using it on your neck or armpits unless you want an uncomfortable rash but it is perfect for using on dry legs! 

These are all my favourite drugstore products which  are all under £10 and I would repurchase them again and again! What are your favourites?
Katie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment