Pages

Monday 18 May 2015

Motivational Monday

Today, I want to remember those around me who encourage me, support me, love me and just generally make me smile. 



This saying is always being thrown about, to surround yourself with people who help your being. 
We shouldn't just think about what we can do for others, sometimes we need to think about what they can do for us. There's no point in wasting your life being surrounded by negative people who constantly bring you down or are a bad influence on you or burden you with their own problems. We must seek out those who promote self-esteem, those who will put you on a pedestal when you are lacking self confidence, those who support your crazy decisions and don't criticise.

I'm so fortunate to have a family that are there to support me in all I do, a boyfriend that always makes me laugh and teaches me not to take life too seriously and crazy friends that are always a phone call or text away , whether it's to bitch about something or to go out and satisfy my need of wine.

This week I am happy for:-

1.  One too many cocktails with my girl friends

2.  Getting drunk on a Tuesday night

3. Beautiful sunny weather for a BBQ

4. My cats cuddling nicely on the bed instead of fighting

5. Managing to stay up past 11 some nights and still make it through the next day



What are you happy for?

Katie
x


No comments:

Post a Comment