Pages

Wednesday 13 May 2015

4 Staple Lip Products Every Girl Should Own!

I love to switch up my lip colour now and again but there are always those few that you will constantly find yourself whipping out of the make up collection because you know you love them. Below are the lip products that I always find myself going back to because they're everyday colours and so versatile.


I have mentioned the Revlon Lip Butter in the colour Pink Truffle before in a previous post because I actually am obsessed with this lip butter! I use this every day at work. It is the ultimate YLBB (your lips but better, FYI) product and goes with any make up whether it be a smoky eye or contoured face plus it's super moisturising. I would recommend this to everyone.





Under Pink Truffle I usually use Rimmel's lip liner in Addiction to give a bit of extra shape and volume to my lips. The colour doesn't really work well on its own, I have tried before using just the lip liner  but it looks like I am suffering from hypothermia. It is good however to use under a nude shade.





Every beauty addict will probably have a MAC Ruby Woo lipstick in their collection. I finally got my own at Christmas when my boyfriend treated me to it! It is the staple red lipstick. It suits every skin tone and is a matte shade which I love. I always find myself reaching for this when getting ready on a night out or even if I'm feeling cheeky I'll wear it to work. I don't usually apply lip liner when wearing red lipstick but I am quite clumsy and so scared that I'll smudge it or end up looking like a clown, I do want to make it my mission to apply bright colours flawlessly.







Another lipstick I have been loving is Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Shine in 07 Rose Infinite. The colour is quite similar to the Revlon Lip Butter but this is definitely more of an indulgent lip product. I also got this for Christmas from my boyfriend who went beauty mad on me. Its a very warm colour perfect for Autumn/Winter and is very sheer. I love using it if I'm going for the Kylie Jenner look.




Swatches Below in order I have mentioned them in...






What are your go to lip shades?

Katie 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment