Pages

Thursday 15 January 2015

What's in my bag?



Happy Thursday to all!

I was going through my bag earlier in the week throwing out all the rubbish that finds its way to the bottom, like old boots receipts and chewing gum! EW!
And I had the idea to write a blog post on what's in my bag! Below are little snippets of the usual things I tend to keep on me.



 Zoella Beauty Bag-  This is a really handy little beauty bag which cost £8.00, its quite big so I am able to store all my beauty stuff in such as my Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream, Make-up Essentials, chewing gum and deodorant. Plus the cute Guinea pig is just an extra bonus which makes me smile :)
DKNY Purse- Purchased last year in the Choice sale- I think I ended up getting it for £45
Work Hard Play Harder Notebook- A birthday present from my sister to remind me the importance of not overworking myself 
Alien by Thierry Mugler- This was a Christmas present from my mum, I must have mentioned this perfume back in the summer when I first smelt it and I was so impressed she had remembered. I think this is around the £50 mark in perfume shops.
Floral Compact Mirror- Bought from Primark about 3 years ago for about £2
NARS Laguna Bronzer - This bronzer compact is definitely my favourite bronzer I have had yet! My sister got me this when she went to New York last November so not quite sure how much she paid for it but I was so happy when she brought it back for me - the brush n the picture is an old one I have had for years and can't remember where from!
Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter in Punk Truffle- Previously raved about by myself in another post
Tanya Burr Lipgloss in  Champagne Toast- Strawberry flavoured lip gloss which i like to wear  over the lip butter for longer lasting colour!
L'Occitane- Creme Mains Peaux Seches- Try saying that with a french accent ha! In the winter I suffer from Dermatitis in the most random places such as my knees, inside of my elbows and little fingers?! So this really creamy and moisturising hand cream is just the best! But it is a sample size so gets easily lost in my massive bag!
Laptop- and finally my laptop! my bag is so big that my laptop fits snugly in for when I need it on the go so I don't have to carry around multiple bags! WOOHOO!
(Furry Bag featured in the top picture is from Topshop, Unicorn and Doughnut not included)


This obviously changes from season to season so would be completely different in the summer, Picture cat eye sunglasses and factor 50 sun cream with a Strawberry Daiquiri in hand! 
Sadly for now, due to the weather forecast, it looks like I'm sticking to the spare woolly gloves and pack of Kleenex for when the Flu hits!


Bye for now!

Katie xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment