Pages

Wednesday 21 January 2015

Morning Motivation


This is one of my favourite quotes by Mark Twain.
I tend to grovel and be down a lot about the little things in life, then I always try to remember how fortunate I really am and think about all other people on the earth that are happier with less than what I have.

I' don't like to see those around me upset or down and I find happiness in helping others to be happy!
This quote really speaks to me as I find it extremely true and hopefully others do too!

I thought I'd share a bit of motivation for the day, I have planned to dedicate today to writing  and brainstorming some ideas for future blog posts so feel I need the extra encouragement!

Hope everyone has a productive day!

Katie xoxo


2 comments:

  1. I am just the same, a lot of the time in a bad mood, and a little bit grumpy! I always find going out and helping someone, or just being nice makes me feel much better! :)

    http://gabstalks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I find joy in seeing other peoples happiness and if I've contributed to that it's even better! :) xx

      Delete