Pages

Friday 23 January 2015

Scent Paradise



I definitely feel that a spritz of perfume completes an outfit. I never feel fully dressed without one of my favourite scents and going by which mood I am in, I tend to alternate through four different perfumes.
Scientists say smells can unlock forgotten memories and I find this so true. I always flashback to my childhood when I smell Calvin Klein Euphoria which was the perfume that my mum always used to wear.
Now, if I smell Fantasy by Britney Spears it reminds when of when I was 14 at the park with my old school friends.
Pictured below are my 4 favourite scents that I own which all give me flashback or happy memory.


Chanel Chance Eau Tendre is my signature scent at the moment. I bought this for myself back in Summer 2013 at the Airport before jetting off to Turkey with my boyfriend. I love this scent, it is very delicate and fruity-floral with Grapefruit notes with Jasmine. This perfume will always remind me of that holiday and the sparkling wine and 40 degrees temperatures, this will forever stay in my collection, it is scent paradise.

  
My Chanel Coco Noir parfum was given to me by my neighbours for my 18th birthday. This is really special to  me and I have only used it several times to try and savour it.
The black bottle is so intense much like the fragrance itself. The smell is very deep and rich, people always comment when I am wearing this as the smell is so strong you only need one spray.
I usually save this one for special occasions like Christmas and Birthdays so I'm hoping I'll get many years out of this bottle as I cannot afford to repurchase just yet.




Alien by Theirry Mugler has only recently become a favourite of mine, I got this for Christmas from my mum and have gone through it very quickly! It is such a wintery and comforting scent. The rich floral-woody amber is the perfect note for them long walks through the park with a Praline Cappucino. YUM!
Alien will always remind me of my surprise on Christmas morning because I realised my mum had remembered that I had mentioned this perfume before and really wanted it.



I have been a big fan of Daisy since the Original came out, I remember always stealing my sister's bottle. I guess she finally got annoyed as she surprised me with Daisy Eau so fresh when she came back from one of her holidays last year!
The Eau so fresh version of Daisy is lighter than the original and also sweeter as they wanted to create a Marc Jacobs scent aimed at a  younger audience. It features notes of raspberry, red grapefruit and pear, and does bring to mind a summer breeze through a flowery meadow.
This one is a lot cleaner than the original but not as long lasting unfortunately so re-application is necessary!!





Are there any signature scents that provoke happy memories for you?



Katie xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment