Pages

Friday 16 January 2015

2015 Hair Trends

Centre Partings
A centre parting is meant to be a BIG staple in 2015!
Its such a simple, cost-free, effective way to update your look this year. Celebs like Cara Delevigne and Taylor swift were both spotted styled with the look.
I most loved it on Kim Kardashian last year when she shocked everyone and went Blonde for a few moments!

Beachy boho waves
The rough tousled look is set to storm the runway this year too.
Think salt spray and large-barrelled curled waves. This is very easy for those with natural wavy hair as  towel drying will create the perfect look, no heat needed!
 Below is my usual hairstyle which I obtain from Towel drying my hair and applying some Argan oil. I tend go for the beachy waves as much as possible but I suffer from frizz quite bad and trying to keep it under control is difficult so I use oil instead of salt spray.


Festival Floral
Of course when festival season hits once again, the markets will be full of flower crowns and headbands galore.
The easiest way to perk up you're bed head, just stick amassive flower crown over the  top! Such an easy and no-hassle hair fix for the endless nights in tents and cubicle toilets.

The "Wet look" Hairstyle
Personally this is not a favourite look  of mine. I'm not very keen on the idea of having excessive amounts of oil in my hair and if I used water it would just dry it out completely.
However, I do adore some celeb looks that I have seen previously executed with perfection e.g. Kim Kardashian and Rosie Huntington-Whitely and in the Balmain show.
The Slicked back look, when appropriately styled for an occasion, can add that bit of sophistication and glamour and if you are really able to pull it off I'd say go for it! 
Just don't go over the top and turn it into a sweaty look, it's important that you keep the matte texture through the lengths of the hair.





No comments:

Post a Comment